Monday, April 11, 2011

Windy, Playground Day

This will be a pictureless post because, well frankly, I forgot my camera.   I got a text from Jill early this morning asking if we'd like to go to a local church to play on their very nice playground.  Blake has been asking to go to the playground lately, so I told her we'd go.  Boy was it windy.  Fun, but WINDY!!!  So windy that several people had their lunch blow away while sitting at the table.  One mom had her child's chocolate milk turn over and pour all down her leg and into her shoe.  So, she had to gather up her stuff and go home.  Thankfully I was able to hold onto our stuff.  Blake had so much fun.  The child has no fear (except for spiders "I scared of 'piders!"...like mother, like son).  I had to keep a close eye on him because he kept climbing up this ladder that he could do just fine, but I felt like I really needed to be right there in case he missed a rung. He loved swinging too!!  But, once it was time to go, he was fine with leaving.  It wore him out.  He fell asleep on the way to get Connor from school.  Fun times.  Boy am I BLESSED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment