Thursday, April 28, 2011

In Whoville

Definition:  Whoville=place where Aaron worked today

So, today Blake and I had to make a trip to Sam's to get a lot of stuff.  Boy was I about out of everything.  With the stormy weather the past 2 days I have not ventured out at all.  So, it was looking pretty sad around here.  On our way home we drove by Aaron's office.  Blake knows exactly where Aaron's work is and talks about it as we drive by.  Today was no different.  As soon as we turned the corner by the office he started talking about "my Daddy."  It went something like this.

Blake:  My daddy's office.  He is there.
Me:  No, I think he is in Whoville.  We'll see if his car is there.  (15 seconds later)...  No, his car is not there.
Blake:  That's because he drove it to Whoville.  He is in Whoville.

I have to remind myself a lot that he just turned 2 1/2  a week ago but talks like a 4 year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment