Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Little Blessings

It did not take long today to find my treasured moments.  It is 10:48 and I already have several...list form today.

1.  Two sweet boys waking up with smiles on their faces and terrific attitudes!!
2.  Breakfast and devotion with two sweet little boys
3.  Great attitudes the entire morning while getting ready to leave for school
4.  Connor's bed being made and clothes picked up off the floor without being asked and put in washing machine
5.  A great workout!
6.  An iPod filled with my favorite praise and worship songs to workout to
7.  Watching Blake giggle as he played at the Y
8.  Blake learning a new word...octagon (on the stop sign of his little school bus)
9.  Blake saying "I know my numbers." and then counting to 11!!!
10.  SUNSHINE and WARM WEATHER!!!

It's the little things that count so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment