Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's About Me!

Okay, so when I started this month-long daily blogging marathon the purpose was for me to look back at the day to find the heart-smiling, sweet, happiness in the small things...with the kids.  Well, today is about me.  Nothing big, but something that meant a lot to me that only a girl could understand...A HAIRCUT AND NEW COLOR!!!  Yes, I've been putting off getting a haircut (for what reason I'm really not sure) and my color redone.  I always wait until I just have to have a haircut instead of planning ahead and getting it done before it just starts looking nasty every day.  I just love the lady that does my hair.  I have the best time while I'm there.  It is just a relaxing, me time...even if it is only 2 hours.  Sorry, no pictures of the hair.  I should have planned ahead and fixed it up for a picture.  But, in the midst of all the storms going on today, that's not going to happen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment