Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chomp! Chomp!

So, this is my first day of my every day post for April of heart-smiling posts.  I really did intend to have this up on April 1st so that I'd have a post a day, but Aaron recently updated our computer but didn't update our camera software.  I got my post complete last night but was unable to get my pictures up last night on the post.  Sorry!!

Friday, Blake decided he wanted use scissors while I worked on straightening the toy closet.  When Connor turned 2 or 3, he received a craft box from a friend that included a pair of shark scissors that make a chomping noise when you cut with them.  So, Blake wanted to use those.  Here is the little guy having fun just cutting on paper.  Who would have thought just cutting lines on paper could entertain a child for so long.


This has been Connor all day long.  Since he had strep yesterday, he couldn't go to school today even though he is feeling great.  So, I've let them watch unlimited TV today, which doesn't happen often around here.  So, this is what Connor has looked like much of the day.


And, a picture of what the boys do a lot of around here...READ.  And, now that Connor can read he spends a lot of time reading to all of us.  He got a collection of Biscuit books compiled all in one big book for Christmas from which he loves to read.  Here is Connor reading to Blake.

And, lastly...I was sitting in the floor tonight when Blake decided to sit down with me.  Next thing I knew Connor had his arms wrapped around me.  It was so sweet.
Gotta love these boys!

PS.  Yes, these pictures were all taken on Friday.  Yes, my boys have different clothes on in these pictures.  We went out to eat with friends for supper so I made them change into nicer clothes!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment