Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Call Me a Slacker

Well, so much for a post every day for the month of April.  I sat down to write Monday's blog on Tuesday and couldn't remember what we had even done!  Oh well.  On to Tuesday.

Blake had his Mother's Day Out Easter party.  I had several things to try to accomplish while he was there, so I didn't stick around.    But, a friend from the Y was there and took several pictures and posted them on facebook.  So, if you are my "friend" feel free to check those out.   The teachers decorated the room so cute, and they did their hunt inside their room.  Blake had a blast.  She also posted a video of them saying their little prayer before they ate.  There are probably 10 kids in there.  And, the only 2 with their heads bowed were Blake and Kate.  It was just too cute.  Needless to say, he is very proud of his eggs that he found.

Connor also had swimming lessons.  I'm just so proud of the progress that he has made.  I didn't end up staying the entire time.  I had a meeting at Connor's school (about going to the 1st grade!  Yikes!!  Why is all this happening so fast???\) and wanted to get supper ready before I left, so Aaron stayed with him.  When they came home Aaron informed me that Connor started diving!! 

Yet, another heart-smiling day.

No comments:

Post a Comment