Sunday, April 3, 2011

Perfect Sunday

Day 3 of finding those special moments to cherish didn't take long to find today.  Our Sunday started as every Sunday does for us...me up first to get ready, then Aaron and then the boys.  I always shower the boys on Sunday mornings instead of Saturday night to avoid their typical bed hair that the boys usually have.  It makes for a slightly earlier morning, but I don't mind. 

Yesterday afternoon I decided that Aaron would grill hamburgers for lunch after church.  So, I went ahead and got the stuff yesterday so we'd be prepared.  Once we got home, Aaron got right to work on mixing up the hamburger meat with all his other ingredients.  He's come a long ways in the past couple of years of grilling hamburgers.  They are just the best now!!!  While he did the grilling, the boys played outside with him.  First it was the sandbox...


then it was the swingset...



Can't forget a picture of the grill master...


I stayed inside getting the fixins' ready for the hamburgers.  We had to eat fast because Connor and I went to see Hop with Jill and Hayden right after lunch....which I might add was very cute.

Now, the boys are sleeping, Aaron is watching a movie and I'm blogging.  I have to go to the Y for my monthly inservice in a few minutes.  We have a brief meeting and then do CPR training for a while.  This is to be sure that we all stay on top of CPR in the event that we have to use it.

What a terrific day we've had!!  The weather has been perfect as well.  Not so sure tomorrow's weather will be that great.  They are calling for storms.  Storms and myself don't get along very well.  I'm sure my blood pressure is through the roof during storms.  But, I'll still find something to be thankful for and to share about.

No comments:

Post a Comment