Friday, May 28, 2010

Soccer Game and Awards and Day at the Playground

Connor had a soccer game yesterday and awards after the game.  Here are a few cute shots from the game.
Blake socializing

Reciting The Lord's Prayer before the game

Connor being goalie

Connor in the action

Hot and sweaty Connor.  He played 3 quarters.

High -5 to Coach Bob

This morning we went to a local church to play on their play ground.  My boys love going there to play.


If you look closely you can see Blake peeking through the wood.

Connor, my little monkey, doing a great job on the monkey bars.

The other moms were telling their kids it was time to go.  I looked around and noticed my kids were hiding.  This is where I found them.

One last slide for the day, together.

What a heart-smiling two days.  Gotta love those boys!!


No comments:

Post a Comment