Monday, March 29, 2010

Is it Monday Already?

Today has been a typical Monday for us.  Thankfully, a much easier Monday than last Monday.  I've tried to be more productive today and feel as though I have suceeded.  While Blake was down for his morning nap, Connor asked if he could go play on his swingset.  Well, of course!  Go right ahead!!  So, I decided I'd just stay in and clean downstairs so I could keep an eye on him.  It was a little chilly but he insisted he'd be fine with a coat on.  After a little while he came in to ask if he could play in the sandbox.  He's just so sweet to come and ask if he can do pretty much anything.  So, I helped him take off the cover and he played and played.  He did eventually start to get cold...or at least his hands were getting cold.  It was so nice that he could go outside and just have some great outside fun in the sun.

I think Blake is making up for only having 1 nap yesterday (which is typical for a Sunday) as I had to wake him up at 12:30 from his nap.  We finished up the afternoon with a trip to Aaron's work to do some paper shredding, drop off some toy donations at Good Will and off to Sam's to get 2 more things that I forgot on Thursday's trip.  Aaron called to say he wanted to do something fun with Connor tonight and was thinking about going to the movies.  So, putting Connor down for a nap was so super easy when he found out he was going to the movies when he woke up.  So, here I am, both kids down for a nap and a clean house.  Ahhhh, what a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment