Monday, March 22, 2010

An Early Morning

Our morning started at 5:30 this morning. Why? Because Blake thought that was a great time to start his day. I put him in the bed with us thinking he'd go back to sleep but he never did. So, the two of us ended up getting up. I thought he'd surely go back to bed for an early nap, maybe 9:00. Nope, not 10:00 or even 10:30. It wasn't until 12:30 that he finally gave it up and then he still fought it. I figured he's probably sleep all afternoon. But, he slept a little less than 2 hours. Not what I had planned. I even put Connor down for a nap early so I could try to get a nap in, but that just didn't work with Blake's schedule. It's been a tough day, but we're going to make it. I'm thinking if I had my car back I'd be heading to Starbuck's or maybe even something worse...McDonald's! YIKES!

I found Blake in the rocking chair looking at a book this afternoon. Very cute. When Connor found out I was going to take a picture of him, he wanted in too. As you can tell from the picture, the boys have stayed in their PJs all day. I probably would have too, but you know me. I've got to get up and shower before I start my day or I just feel nasty all day! :)
This other picture of Blake is just so funny. I can't remember now what he was hearing outside but he wanted so bad to be able to see. Doesn't that just make your heart smile?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment