Monday, March 15, 2010

Let's Get Started!!

I've been throwing around the idea here lately of starting my own blog for my family and friends to see what has been going on with our family. I'm not sure if I'll be continuing this for very long or not. Guess it all depends on whether or not I feel I have enough content or interest to continue it.

Today has been a pretty relaxing day. Due to our Mazda being sick, I had to get up and ready and take Aaron to work this morning. Then back home for a little house straightening. Chiropractor appointment at 10:00 and then back home.

The boys have just played and played with each other today. They are just the best. I love watching them play with each other. Blake is now getting to the age where he has a definite personality and lets it show when Connor irritates him. Both went down for naps so easily today as they neither one slept very well last night. Connor has swimming lessons later this afternoon, I'll workout during the lessons and then to pick up Aaron from work again.

As I sit and write this very first post, "The Fabulous Life of the Mega Rich" is on in the background. I just can't help but wonder how happy some of these celebrities really are. They have so much money but do they really know happiness? Do these people really know the happiness that Jesus Christ can give them? I think about this a lot.

Well, just a few more quite minutes before I must get the boys up and ready to go to the Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment