Thursday, March 25, 2010

Just Random Thoughts

Well, my morning started at 3:40 this morning in order to open up the Y. I worked there until 7:45, came home, got Blake dressed and fed and then prepared to go back to the Y to do a little more work. Aaron is home sick today, so I was able to leave Connor here. I told him he could watch TV and play Wii games as long as he left Aaron alone. Boy was he happy. With juice prepared for a snack, I started to get make some peanut butter crackers for him so that Aaron wouldn't have to worry with preparing a snack when Connor informed me he wanted to make them all himself. So, I left him a plate, crackers, spoon and PB out for him to make his own crackers. Aaron said he did a good job making the PB crackers.

Now, I'm waiting for Blake to get tired enough so I can put him down for a nap, and Connor and I are going to run to Sam's. I am in desperate need of several things and today seems like the perfect day to do it. I sure hope he gets tired soon because I'd like to get this trip over pretty soon before it starts raining and storming again. So, nothing really interesting today. Just a few random thoughts of my busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment