Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What was That???

So, I was downstairs decorating for Christmas.  Blake had disappeared, which typically I don't worry about.  He'll escape to Connor's room and play with Connor's toys or up to his room to look at books.  Well, he had been gone for some time, and I heard a big loud noise.  I took off running up the stairs and found this....


Yes, he had decided that playing with the Thomas train set while standing on the floor was just not enough fun.  He decided sitting on top would be much more fun.  Good thing Aaron built it.  It is the strongest, toughest table ever.  I'm certain a store bought table would not have held up to this.  And, yes, that is a sucker in his mouth as well.  (This Halloween candy MUST leave this house!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment