Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Choir Presentation

On Wednesday night, our children's choirs and youth choir at church presented a couple of songs each in front of the congregation.  It is always such a sweet little service.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera this year!!  As Connor was getting ready for church, we were practicing his two songs that his choir was going to be singing (I help out with his choir).  He then looked up at me and said "You know what, Mom?  I really don't like to sing.  But, I want to do it because I want to make God happy."  Is that not the sweetest!  I am so thankful that he is really understanding that our singing is not for us, not for the moms and dads and grandparents in the church, but it is for God!!  I am so thankful for my family!  Tons of heart smiling moments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment