Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving

Sorry it has taken me so long to get a new blog up.  But, now I have several scheduled over the next week.

For the second year, we have hosted my side of the family Thanksgiving Meal.  I had always wanted to host our family Thanksgiving meal and get out all of my nice dishes that we got for our wedding that we just don't ever use.  I just love hosting meals!!  Here are some pictures from the day.

Here is a picture of the "adult" table.  This is where my parents, aunt and uncle and grandparents sat. 

The food spread.  Yummy!!!



Blake being very serious about his food.

Take one!!!

Take two...Monica and Cary

My grandparents, aunt and uncle and my parents. 
Yes, I have a very small family.

The "kids" table. Up until just a few years ago, my grandparents still referred to us as little girls.

Grandmother and Blake

Monica and Granddaddy

 It was the most perfect day outside on Thanksgiving.  After lunch we all headed outside to walk the neighborhood and let the kids play. 




Grandmother and Granddaddy really enjoyed being outside with us too.

We all had such a great time.  I'm so glad everyone (minus my dad's other brother and his wife and my other cousin) were able to come to our house.  I just loved having them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment