Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Precious in HIS Sight

Okay, so everybody thinks their children are just so precious.  Well, mine are the most precious ever!  A couple of days ago Connor was singing a song off of his Vacation Bible School CD, which I happen to think is one of the best little kid CDs ever!  If you drive around our town and drive past me, you'll probably see me singing to the top of my lungs to this CD as well and possibly see me doing the actions for the H-A-P-P-Y song.  Well, I digress yet again.  So, anyways, he's singing, gets to the end of the song and says "I bet Jesus is smiling down on me, don't you?"  So, sweet!!  Yes, I do believe Jesus was looking down on him and just smiling!


Then tonight, we all went out for my birthday...Mexican of course!  The kids always want the candy that they have up at the register.  So, Aaron bought 6 Andy's mints.  By the time we got to the car, Blake, Connor and I had eaten one.  Aaron asked if we wanted another one.  We all said yes (yes, including Blake).  Well, Aaron was a little bummed because that meant he didn't get one.  But, he gave the remaining 3 to us.  Aaron was in his car because he met us there from work.  So, Connor and I are discussing our candy in the car.  Connor told me I could just share 1/2 of mine with Daddy.  I told him I'd rather Daddy just have the whole thing instead of just 1/2.  Well, Connor then said "No, I want you to have the whole thing.  I'll just eat 1/2 and let Daddy have the other 1/2 when we get home."  Is that not the sweetest?  Gotta love those guys!  What heart-smiling times!

Later tonight Aaron had started working out and hadn't gotten a sweat towel yet.  He had not mentioned it at all.  Next thing we know Blake walks in with a towel (from his and Connor's bathroom -- where Aaron always gets them from) and says "heeah, Daddy, heeah" and hands him the towel.  So stinkin' cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment