Saturday, July 17, 2010

Beware of Old Sippies!!

Okay, so I've learned that I MUST look under the couch every day for any sippy cups that my children unknowingly have pushed under the couch!  Blake found one Thursday night and took a drink before I could grab it from him!  I grabbed it from him, opened it and smelled it!  Yep, pretty sure that is what made him sick Friday morning for about 2 hours.  Missed my last boot camp day, but at least he's fine now.  It seriously only lasted about 2 hours.  And, he just laid on my arms, completely still, had 2 bad diapers and then asked for "Wunch, Wunch!" which translates into "LUNCH!! LUNCH!!".  I got him his breakfast he didn't eat, he got choked on a piece of his breakfast, threw up and was perfect from then on.  Jumped up, played, played and played some more.  He's been perfectly fine since then.  Oh the things that we learn.  Glad I water down the kids' juice a lot or it might have been worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment