Thursday, July 8, 2010

Both My Guys and Their Books

For the past several nights Blake has insisted on taking the book that we read at bedtime to bed with him.  I just kind of figured he put it next to him and went to sleep.  Last night I decided to go peek in to just see what he was doing with the book.  My goodness...he was actually looking at it!!  With him being such a little busy body, I never dreamed he'd love books so much already.  He says "book, book, book" all the time.  So, tonight I went back in after putting him to bed to find this...

reading Click, Take a Pic.

Connor is also loving reading books.  He helps me read now.  He knows 15 sight words, so I let him say those words when we get to them.  Here is Connor looking at our favorite book...Monster at the End of This Book.


I bet in the past 2 days I've read "Monster at the End of This Book"  20 times.  It makes my heart smile to know they love reading so much.  Hopefully they will enjoy leisure reading much more than Aaron or myself do.

No comments:

Post a Comment