Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nap Time Story Time

Over the past week, Connor has really been making leaps and bounds when it comes to his ability to read.  He received a book at Christmas that contains 6 (I think) different Biscuit stories in it.  Connor got it out yesterday and found that he could read the first 3.  They get progressively harder through the book.  So, he had left it in the car yesterday and on our way home from picking him up from school, he read Blake the first story.  After he finished that one, he asked me if he could read Blake his nap time story.  I told him that would be fine.  He then informed me that I didn't need to be in the room.  I could just come in when it was time to put Blake to bed.  So, I agreed to this, but did sneak in for a picture or two.



Connor is just so proud of himself.  And, I have to say I am super, super proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment