Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Blake!

How in the world is it possible for Blake to already be 2?  While I was pregnant I kept having the thoughts, althought not verbalized until about 2 months before Blake was born, "How in the world will I love another child like I do Connor?"  A girl from work told me she had the same thoughts and she told me "I don't know how you do love another child as much, but you just do."  Boy was she right.  I just love my two boys so much.  Here are some shots from the past two years...

Connor's first time to see Blake
 I just LOVE this picture...

Christmas Card 2008


 Beach 2009
 

                                                            
Blake's 1st birthday party


2009 Christmas Card


He's a CLIMBER... 


Beach 2010


Blake loves to drive his cars...


Blake sits so good on the sidelines at Connor's soccer games and repeats "Go Connor, Go!" over and over.  So super sweet!!


This boy LOVES to read books!!!


....and he LOVES his "raddits" (rabbits)


Gotta get your workout in.  A little P90X with Daddy!!

The past 2 years have been so great.  Blake is the happiest, easy-going little guy.  He talks up a storm, repeats EVERYTHING we say and can even tell you he's two now!  He's very independent.  He doesn't even want you to hold his hand walking down the stairs and does a great job getting down them without holding anything.  He just amazes me every day at how fast he is growing up and learning so much about this world.

We'll be celebrating his birthday next week, so I'll post pictures then of his party.

We have been so blessed with two wonderful boys.  I thank God every day for allowing us to raise these little boys.  There's no way I could count all of the heart-smiling times we've had as parents.





No comments:

Post a Comment