Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Beach Trip 2011

I finally got my vacation pictures to download like I wanted.  So, here goes my vacation blog, a month overdue.

Cuddle time with my little buddy when he got out of the pool.

Redneck fishing.  Aaron tied a sand bucket and rope together.  They had the best time casting it out into the ocean to see what they could catch.  Who knew that could be so exciting for 2 kids.

Blake had so much fun squirting himself with this water toy over and over...

I just think this is hilarious.  What in the world are they talking about?

Sweet kid!  Every day as soon as Rick got the umbrellas up and chairs set out, Blake would start saying "I wanna a snack!"  It was like clockwork!!!

Ronnie enjoying his beach time 

The kids with their beach shirts.  Love these shirts! 

The beach creation Aaron made this year.  Pretty good job if I do say so myself. 

The older grandkids with the crab creator 

I walked out onto the patio one day to find this.  I thought it was so cute. 

Blake and Connor taking a ride 

Sweet guys! 

I caught Blake and Ronnie hanging out together looking for the moon one night. 



Aaron's named cup kept disappearing.  So, he thought he'd solve that problem! 

Sand creation #2 for the week 

This is what happens to your food when you buy it, drop it off at your seat and walk away...birds decide it is snack time.  It was so gross!  They would fly in, grab a french fry and take off.  YUCK!!! 

Family picture time 



We had such a great time, as always.  We went two additional days this year which was SO nice.  Thanks Nana and Grandaddy for the terrific vacation!!


No comments:

Post a Comment