Friday, August 13, 2010

Away for so Long

I've sat down numerous times over the past week and a half to write a blog and just couldn't figure out what I was going to write about.  We haven't really been up to very much lately.  My mother-in-law came and stayed with us two and a half weeks.  She actually came in preparatin for my sister-in-law having her baby.  Well, Reece did not decide to make his entrance into this world until a week after he was due.  So, the first week my MIL was here we just hung out, went shopping, etc.  We had a great time.  We really enjoy having her here.  Reece did finally make his arrival a week ago Tuesday morning.  Here are a couple of pictures.

Connor could not wait to get to the hospital to see Reece.


I think Blake likes him.  He kept giving him lovin'.


Aunt Jen with her new little buddy.

Nana and her boys.

We are looking forward to the other cousins coming for the weekend.   Connor can hardly stand himself he is so excited.  He hasn't seen Alex in two and a half months and hasn't seen Susie in 2 months.  I so wish we all lived much closer so visits would be much more often.

So, that is really all that has been going on in our lives the past couple of weeks.  Connor is still loving school.  I'm enjoying spending some one-on-one time with Blake.  Blake is talking so much.  A lot of it we can understand.  That's about all for now. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog! So glad that Connor is loving school. It is hard to believe that they are so big. :)

    ReplyDelete